Stuck at 3890/91 PR

1 reply
medaleth Private
Raffle Tickets:
+12
Votes:
+2
So, this is for some of you more advanced players. when I started playing WOT, I had no idea of SH**. I played for fun and and did not care at all! However a couple of years ago I decided to get serious. So, I joined a clan or clans (now) and learned from their players. I have things pretty well understood now, and PR and stats mean something to me, now. I have taken myself from a 1300 a couple of years back to a 3000, then to a 3600 as of 2 month's ago. I then started working my as* off to get to 3891 where I am now, but I just cant get past that! I play my 10's and win and go up a point, then lose and go down a point. The eternal point battle rages on, up and down, up and down. So, I started down the russian medium line and am the T43, I play a battle and win, nothing! So I started watching my wn8, and trying to keep it blue to purple, aka above 3k. It helps, but the eternal point gain and loss continues. I can have epic games in the T43 as I found what I am finally excellent in besides TD'S. Games where I can have 6200 wn8 games, I will go up there, but it is not consistent. So, what am I doing wrong, or wright? I have been working to get my overall victory percentage to a average of 50, I must say it SUX trying to recover it when the first 2 years u played yea just didnt care.

So, this is the eternal battle I have. The want to take my skills to a new level, but being stuck in this damn rut!!
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP
medaleth Private
Raffle Tickets:
+12
Votes:
+2
I can have killer games, with high wn8's and high damage/kill ratio's this is the norm for me now about 48-50% of the time now, but the stats battle rages on, just cant figure out why?
Attached Images
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Birthdays
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (11)
George_luz Petty Office
Birthday on Sat 24 Feb, 2018
Bioshibby Petty OfficeCorporal
Birthday on Sat 24 Feb, 2018
SyphonSoul MemberLoL