HotshotJimmy Petty OfficePleebCitizen
Raffle Tickets:
+181
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Afternoon all,

I noticed you have SE listed on your Steam page. It's a cracking game that is getting better and more stable each week. If anyone plays this add me on Steam and check out some of the builds and ships I've done. I used to run a couple of servers (Altair Anterior & Frontier) last year but as those who play will know the DS and Multiplayer system was very crude and didn't always give smooth gameplay. Since they've been updating it it has got better so if there was enough people interested in it we could build quite the little group for surviving in space.
dark.png
Posted Jan 24, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 2, 17 by HotshotJim...
StumpyMcDugal Gamer AdminComm DeputyDiplomat VIPAW OFFICER
Raffle Tickets:
+170
Votes:
+82
Level 4
LEVEL 4
The images are not in JPG format.
34838ye.jpg
Posted Jan 24, 17
Raffle Tickets:
+181
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Afaik that's how Steam stores them.
dark.png
Posted Jan 24, 17 · OP
Raffle Tickets:
+181
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
So I thought i'd ressurect this topic as i've been updating alot of my builds I have in Space Engineers (Mods no longer working or needed/new or old bits added to existing ships). Also I started a survival map again with a ship and I thought I'd show you the four ships for a survival server if one were to come to fruition. These would basically be used as a one ship server, IE there is one large ship that we fly around in with smaller miners/scouts etc in it and maybe a vehicle or two we can parachute onto a planet. None can be flown in atmosphere but the idea would be we would have a smaller planetary lander we could go down and scout around for bases or pirates or materials and ore. Anyway here's the ships. Maybe this gets peoples creative juices flowing enough to join me in the game :thumb:
SE is by no means perfect but it is getting better every month (This is clearly their JJ Abrams phase with all the lighting effects)

Paladin_zpsltq0ggmo.jpg
Fathom%20Mk3_zpsqc2qgo9h.jpg
Fathom%20Mk2_zpsxj0wzgal.jpg
Templar_zpsvhi110pb.jpg
Aft%20view_zpsnkknma1u.jpgTop%20view_zpsracbbviy.jpgAft%20view%202_zpsposge96b.jpg

These are certainly not the largest ships you can build in the game but they would be perfectly suitable for 1-5 players say. If people really got interested I have support ships that we could build together or just design a complete new one. Currently I run the map with the Templar. Paladin is the least complete ship with the Fathom Mk3 being the most fun and the smallest interior but it is complete and survival ready
dark.png
Posted Dec 2, 17 · OP
Top Posters & Top Likes
1884 Posts
Major_Steel Gamer5th LeaderArmored WarfLoL
771 Posts
HJFarnsworth PrivateCommander E:CaptainStar Wars Ad
590 Posts
R3PER Commander E:CorporalCitizen
528 Posts
306 Posts
thelaw Commander E:Pleeb